5 lessons I learnt from growing Locs
Happy Sunday beauties😚
Today, I reflect on my natural hair journey *locs* and 5 lessons I have learnt. I started almost 4 years ago,I am happy and have no regrets whatsoever 😆😊
The hair journey thought me the following:
1. PATIENCE – I transitioned ( I allowed my hair go natural for months) I didnt have to start from low cut , the guy that started my locs was clueless and messed my hair up. I found a loctician Emmystyle and the rest is history.
2. COMMITMENT -It takes time to loc and you must be committed
3. CONFIDENCE- ( Yes I am different and I love me)
4. FREEDOM -(No more fixing and relaxer )
5. STATEMENT OF HEALTH (I eat alot of vegetables and fruits and thus it shows on my skin and hair)
Would you consider growing Locs?
Till my next post,
Hugs and kisess,