Makeup Artist CV Template
Wassup beautiful people ?!?!
It’s been tough trying to balance real life and my online life , trust me I try so hard to make sure I don’t leave my people hanging for too long , but what can just one girl do **sigh!**
Ok, so I am here now , enough with the drama already and lets look at what a Makeup Artist’s CV should look like. I took the liberty of displaying a template that could be easily edited , just might come in handy someday 😉
Makeup Artist Resume Example
[Street, City, State] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Qualifications Summary
Makeup artist with many years experience and vast knowledge in the following areas:
• Advanced makeup application services – Different facial structures, foundations and dressing techniques.
• Cosmetics tools and techniques for all skin types and color tones.
• Designing and applying prostheses.
• Proven ability to understand customers’ expectations and communicate effectively to handle/address their needs and concerns.
Career Objective – To join a pleasant workplace, perform professional makeup services and use my practical skills to interact effectively with customers to achieve desired results.
■ Employment Background
XYZ Studios Lagos, Nigeria 2010 – Present
Makeup Artist / Aesthetician & Beauty Advisor
Worked as a makeup artist for film production company.
Responsibilities and Achievements
• Applied makeup to actors as required by film script – Clarified different points at each makeup session to get the required results.
• Studied the scripts and the character to decide upon the materials and tools.
• Demonstrated excellent makeup skills.
• Researched and studied the market regularly to stay up-to-date regarding new makeup techniques and beauty products
■ Educational Qualifications
• Bachelor’s in Arts
• Certification diploma course in Make-up and Cosmetics, Cosmetologist license.
Sample Makeup Artist CV Template 2
23 road N Close ,
House 9 Festac Town.
Mobile Number: 08023623119
Looking for an opportunity to work as a makeup artist requiring excellent presentation skills and exceptional creativity
Masters in Human Resources
Lagos State University 2013
2014: Makeup Artist, MAC cosmestics
• Established relationship with clients ,attend to their needs and specifications
• Generated ideas for makeup design and hairstyles that will fit the occasion and the theme
• Maintained cosmetics, tools and equipment
• Estimated budget for cosmetic materials, tools and products
2009-2010: Assistant Makeup Artist, NTA Studios
• Worked closely with the senior makeup artist in preparing actors and actresses for the stage
• Handled queries and issues from the cast related to makeup and hairstyle
• Kept track of show dates, costumes and cosmetics to be used
• Fashion savvy and makeup trend spotter
• Skilled in applying on-camera makeup
• Obtained a certificate in cosmetology
• I have been working in the industry for more than four years
References furnished upon request
Hope this helps.
Till my next post
Hugs and Kisses ,